Invisalign® in Boca Raton
Beautiful, Straight Teeth Without Metal Braces
Invisalign has become the treatment of choice for mildly crooked teeth. However, new advancements in the Invisalign technology allow for recommendations to be extended to include treatment for moderately and even severely crooked teeth.
Invisalign uses a series of custom-formed clear aligners that fit over your teeth. They gently and gradually shift your teeth into place, according to the exact movements the doctor plans out for you.
Dr. Michael Radu has been an Invisalign provider for over a decade. Additionally, he has extensive experience correcting problems with bite alignment. When you get Invisalign treatment at our office, we’ll not only make sure your teeth come out nice and straight, we also make sure the end result includes a properly aligned bite.
Free Invisalign Consultation & Treatment for only $2,995!*
If you are in need of teeth straightening, come see us for a free consultation.
- Learn more about Invisalign treatment
- Get your questions answered
- Find out if Invisalign is right for you
- For a limited time, our office is offering Invisalign treatment for only $2,995!* That’s a huge savings from the regular cost of $5,850.
- Financing is available with monthly payment plans as low as $100 per month.
*Depending on case complexity.
How Invisalign works
Invisalign uses removable, clear aligners to comfortably move your teeth into their proper place.
If you’re a candidate for Invisalign, you can expect comfortable teeth straightening with a minimal impact on your everyday life and oral hygiene care.
Planning Your Invisalign Treatment
Our doctors take X-rays and photos of your mouth, measure your bite and take impressions of your teeth. They can also show you the images of how your teeth will move and let you know how long your treatment plan is expected to take. Invisalign then uses this information to custom-make your aligners.
Gradually Straightening Your Teeth
You’ll wear each aligner for approximately two weeks before moving on to the next successive aligner. In this way, your teeth will gradually move into place until your straightening plan is completed.
During treatment, you will periodically visit our office once every four to six weeks so the doctor can check on your progress and make any needed adjustments to your treatment.
Benefits of Invisalign Over Traditional Braces
- They’re virtually invisible, so others won’t notice you’re wearing them
- Simply pop them out to eat whatever foods you want
- Brushing and flossing are easy, since your aligners can be removed
- There is no uncomfortable or sharp metal in your mouth, no rubber bands or wires
- Office visits can be as infrequent as one every four to six weeks